Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Strongbow Tuesday

Next time I'm in Europe, I won't be studying... I want to be in an Ernest Hemingway novel. I want to go where his characters went; see the running of the bulls. Live it. Love it. Be insane.

But this time. I'm debating. I had a great night in. That may seem lame and uneventful. But given the choice, I think I made the right one. I love the crew. Flat 9 is amazing. But more than that; I'm seriously beginning to learn... there is no epiphany. There is no light. There is no sign. There is me. There is who I am. There is what I want.

I am who I am. I am what I am. I can't reverse the last 20 years, nor do I want to. But the point is; my personality isn't going to change. Sure I may be a bit bolder, a bit more confident, but at the end of the day, I'm still going to be the same old me. And as much as that sucks, it's also quite conforting... knowing I can be who I am anywhere. And do what I like with people who like the same things... I love my life. I love England. I love San Diego.
And I hope one day soon, I will fully love me and the choices I've made...
Ooohhh I feel it coming.
One way or the other...
its going down.
Soon.
Get ready.

I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment