So why am I the new face of emo lately??
I think it's because I want a relationship and in a sick, twisted way, I want the ability to be that heartbroken.
I haven't been in a real relationship since high school and yes I know I'm young and still have time and all that, but I need to be with someone. I've been alone for way too long.
And I actually and truthfully don't care anymore... about what other people are doing, who other people are doing, etc. I just know that that's not what I want. As much as I want it. It isn't what I actually want.
I want love.
I want the chance have my core shaken.
I want the chance have my core shaken.
I want my life changed.
I want a chance. And I want something real.
It's time for something legit.
There.
I finally know what I want.
And that's not to say I won't take whatever opportunities come along, but at the end of the day, I'm not looking for a hookup. I'm looking for legit.
Now the big question is how and will I ever find/get it...
To be continued...

No comments:
Post a Comment