I just remembered what it feels like to kiss in the rain. I wish it was for a good reason, like I just kissed someone in the rain... it's not. lol. Regardless, I remembered. It was a great moment to remember; a wonderful flashback to have.
And honestly, there's something majestic and beautiful about the rain. Something completely undeniable.
I think I love the rain because it's so rare in CA, so it's something to be appreciated and cherished. I always think of it as a fresh start; like the rain washes everything away.
Putting that in the context of England weather is actually pretty cool and a good motto for my time here.
It rains almost everyday. Er go, it would seem, that everyday is a fresh start. And that's cheesy and cliche and all that, but at the same time, it's true, and it's how I want to look at things.
I went on a walkabout yesterday... up through the hills. It was sunny and glorious. The best part was that everything was fresh. It was that day after the rain feeling and everything was still damp but renewed...
I totally felt like I was in the middle of Beauty and the Beast... you know, before she gets captured...
My Beauty and the Beast moment... :)
The point is it was amazing. Being out there in the gorgeous green rolling hills and the tunnel of trees... it was amazing. This was the moment I fell in love with England. It may not look like that great of a photo... but this was the moment. And I loved it.
More pictures on facebook will be up shortly, but these 3 were my favorites I think :)

No comments:
Post a Comment