Let's be truthful- I left California hoping in a sick, twisted way, to be missed. I did. And I think I am. But here... no- I don't want to be missed here... part of me wishes I didn't affect anyone's life here since all too soon they'll have to go on without me, but the bigger part of me, the better part of me and the righter part of me knows that I met the people I did here for a reason. I know it's a short time, but life is short too. Make the most of what you have while you have it. And if that means taking chances, so be it. And if that means you don't have room to not be honest, so be it. And if that (if you're lucky) means that you met someone at exactly the right time in your life.... so be it.
I am blessed. I am thankful. I am alive. And I am scared. I don't want to leave. I am not done here. I want to come back, but so much will change here while I'm gone, which is so interesting since I'm so sure it hasn't since I've left.
Life will go on, but life is full of change.
I. Don't. Want. To. Leave.
I am not ready. I know I have 4 weeks and I know I'm gonna be packing a ton in in that time... but it's not enough; never enough. Same old story, new continent.
I believe in people; I have faith in people. And the people that move me, move me everyday. Damn me for meeting people I don't want to live without. AGAIN. And always...
I may leave, but I'm not done.
Packrats. Nesters.
One in the same.
One in the same.
One in a million.
Never broken.
Too strong of a spirit; of a will...
But what happens when WE give up??? When the all-faithfuls finally have enough?? Then what???
One is at the breaking point, another only steps behind....
One day at a time.
And time will tell... it always does.

No comments:
Post a Comment