I've realized... I can do this anywhere... this whole being thing, existing, rocking it, living. I can do it anywhere... and no matter where I choose I am going to be able to find people who make me better and make me stronger; people I'll connect with that will help me grow. People that I need.
I didn't really realize how lucky I am. Once again, I find myself in a place I knew would be temporary, and still, I have found people I don't want to live without, people I don't want to leave.
I am so lucky and so blessed. And I'm seriously thinking, if i keep this up, I'll have so many great friends in so many parts of the world... I really can travel and I really won't be alone no matter where I am.
I am too lucky for my own damn good.
How is it possible that I find someone who gets me and someone to connect with everywhere I go?? Blessed. Super blessed.
I don't want to go. I don't want to go back to a life of my other best friends. I haven't spent enough time here yet. There has to be more. I mean, there will be. I know there will be. Even here, in the time I have left, I know there will be... but it just never feels like enough... but that's good right? Something to come back for? I'm coming back anyway.
"Wherever you are, no matter how far... I'm gonna find my way to you."
Inevitable.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment