Tuesday, November 24, 2009

BLAH. times 4............ rough day. rougher night.... come back Soph.

"It's a big, bad dream, following your heart." -Plain White T's

"At times, lonely sneaks up on me, but I'm getting by." -Reba McEntire.

"Take my hand and breathe."-Private Practice

Elise Colwell is "taking a chance, that is one is different; that this could be all I've waited for..." ... Living it up while I've still got it to live. "Take my hand and BREATHE."




In the moments where it really is just you.... what do you do?

Fight the lonely? Embrace the pain?
Fight to make yourself feel better, even though you know it will be an hour in vain?


WHAT DO YOU DO?


I like being alone, but I don't like feeling alone.



Theres moments, right? Where you just feel like you look at life or look back on photos, and you have it together.............. looking at pics I see those, but I don't feel it; my belief has increased, my drive has improved.
And what I wouldn't settle for as less before, is now not even considered. I'm stepping up. I'm running away.


I'm a slow person; everything I do is slow........... so who's gonna run with me. It's not drastic, it's not huge; it's life. And it's time... and it's real.


Whos running with me??????????????



"You've got wits, you've got looks, you've got passion, but are you brave enough to leave with me tonight????" -Dashboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment