I tried desperately to memorize your every move, but my memory ain't what it used to be.
I'm just looking for a place to stay-- I was hoping it could be your heart. I've been running, I've been searching, and I'm tired of wondering why nowhere feels like home... but you. Can I stay in your heart and rest there? Make a home and a life there?
It's the little things-- a surprise text or picture, fixing my toothpaste, pouring my coffee and leaving room for milk
If I could find the words, I'd probably still be afraid to say them... hanging on this moment til I scare you away...
Get into a routine just to hide the monotony.
Screaming 'I love you' in my head. I wonder if you can hear it as I hold your hand, trying to pass my thought into you through this simple touch...
I think of The Pact when I think of this... Chris says that he holds her and makes love to her, not knowing the best way to give her pieces of his own soul to patch hers...

No comments:
Post a Comment