Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Breakfast...

From 7/22/10:

The only argument for mornings being a good thing is breakfast... luckily I have rectified this situation by eating breakfast at all times of the day. It is now totally acceptable to have brinner, and the creation of brunch, totally a construction so 1 you don't have to get up early and 2 you can drink with your favorite breakfast foods-- it's brilliant.

So today, I decided that it's 2pm, and I want waffles. So I did it---



Yes that's butter, and yes it was delicious.

Even better- the no-drip top offered by no other brand than "Hungry Jack" ...yes there does seem to be a theme in my life (Sooo much Jack!!)... the way it didn't drip was to shape the spout in the form of a happy face.



I love breakfast- I love it waaayyyy more when I eat it whenever I want, aka not in the morning.

1 comment: