Sunday, July 11, 2010

This is leaving...

7/10/10 about 1am


We knew for a while this day was coming,

But it just dones’t stop the pain.

For days on end now, trying to be fine,

Fighting the tears, trying to hide from the rain

We knew.

We knew long before today,

But it didn’t matter; I had to love you.

This was simply a matter of fate.

Missing you doesn’t explain it,

Wanting you won’t cut it,

Trying to use these words to explain life’s mystery…

Words just can’t do it.

Its moments like that that you can’t hold him tight enough

You can’t kiss him long enough or hard enough to get your point across

It’s moments like that you realize what life is about.

“I want you”, never more true.

And I’m wanting you now

And needing you too,

There’s nothing like a moment like that to make me feel how much I love you

And I do.

I have.

I will.

I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment