skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
The Tatt
I did it!!!! This is the first shot after I took off the wrapping... in Kylie's bathroom... lol
Once I got home... swollen and gross, but looks gooooddd!! I'm so happy with it!
More pictures to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do you know what your fate is?" -OneRepublic
About Me
Elise
"Maybe I'm just dreaming out loud..." -OneRepublic
View my complete profile
Maybe I'm Just Dreaming Out Loud
"We won't break, we won't die, it's just a moment of change. All we are, all we are, is everything that's right." -OneRepublic
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(49)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(32)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(13)
▼
September
(4)
Oy...
8 and counting...
The Tatt
The Night Before Life Goes On...
►
August
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment