Honestly can't believe I'm starting a blog... but at this point, I'm so washed of emotion and understanding of anything in the world, I don't think it's valid for me to have any concrete opinons about anything until I try them.
That being said... I don't know who this is for, I don't know what I'm going to write/post/whatever here, and I don't know how long it's going to last... but then again, how long is anything going to last?
How long is a moment? ...well that one I've answered.... How long is forever? Can we define it? Do we want to? Is there really a truth about forever? Cuz I've read that book and I don't remember finding an answer... would they tell us if they found one?
We define our lives by success. We strive for things, for words that we can't even define for ourselves, but we want these things anyway. We go out looking for love and success and happiness when in reality, we truly can't define them, so even if we obtained them, we'd be too blind to recognize we finally have what we think we think we want.
Too heavy for a first blog? I don't know... On my mind, on the computer... story of my life.
Until I find something else to think about I guess...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment