skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Maybe I'm just dreaming out loud, but until then.... I've got nothing left to lose....
and i dont konw much but i found you here
dont know where youre coming from but youre coming soon
come home.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do you know what your fate is?" -OneRepublic
About Me
Elise
"Maybe I'm just dreaming out loud..." -OneRepublic
View my complete profile
Maybe I'm Just Dreaming Out Loud
"We won't break, we won't die, it's just a moment of change. All we are, all we are, is everything that's right." -OneRepublic
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(49)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
▼
October
(5)
How do we go back?
Maybe I'm just dreaming out loud, but until then.....
Fearless
Its hard being in love by yourself.
The secret of life is Monday Night Football
►
September
(2)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(32)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment