skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Contain
I want to go back to when love existed in Disney movies, books and my parents' hearts.
Maybe with it contained it wouldn't be so hard to understand.
Maybe it would.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do you know what your fate is?" -OneRepublic
About Me
Elise
"Maybe I'm just dreaming out loud..." -OneRepublic
View my complete profile
Maybe I'm Just Dreaming Out Loud
"We won't break, we won't die, it's just a moment of change. All we are, all we are, is everything that's right." -OneRepublic
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(49)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(4)
Contain
Two.
You know that song by Brad Paisley, "Waiting on a ...
I have to.
►
April
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(32)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment