Thursday, November 18, 2010

I don't know about that.... oldie.

From the archives:


I’ve been afraid of changing cause I built my life around you,
How foolish....



I know I can’t live up to your expectations,

But who in the world could be that tall?


I know I’m not who you think I should be

And usually I’d say I’m just trying to be me

But these days, yeah these days,

I don’t know about that.


Who I’m supposed be; where I’m supposed to go,

There must be a reason for this lack of control.

Used to know who I was and who I needed,

And what I wanted in fact,

But now I don’t know,

Yeah I don’t about that…


The world spins out of control, but it’s still spinning.

Makes us think its all okay,

But in this world nothing comes that easy;

Finally time to stand up and say....


Hey, I’m just trying to find me.

I’m just searching for a reason to breathe.

I thought love was the one thing worth living for,

But I don’t even know about that anymore…


So there’s gotta something else...

There must be something more...

There’s a gotta be a reason to fight falling through the cracks.

But I don’t know,

Yeah I don’t about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment