Sunday, April 4, 2010

Change---- from the beginning

Everything changes.
Change is hard.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Change isn't always a bad thing.

But people don't change. Have I? Will I?

Growing up is one thing, obviously I know a lot more about things now than I did even just a few years ago... but what am I learning and will I ever learn?



It's heavy. This feeling isn't quite as familiar as I thought it would be.... but I still know it well. The impending fallout... the chance for a few months of careful strategy and the looming potential for something beautiful and rare, but there is always a catch so you try to protect yourself, but it doesn't matter. You care. From the first time you hang out and the first moment you crack up at the same time because of the same thing, you're hooked, you're done. And from there it really doesn't matter who they were to you, because now, they are someone to you. And you care what happens and you worry and you want to be one of the people they think of on those lonely days, as they desperately try to fill the hours with anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment