Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cali Love.

"This ain't a threat, but I think I better warn ya- gonna fall in love if you go to California..." -Train

Come to Cali. Move to SB. It's okay if you choose him over me; I've been through it before.
I know you won't want to, not at first, but eventually, I want you to know that it's okay. I'm going to try to be okay with whatever happens because I am so enjoying the time now and having you in my life, come what may. And yeah, that sucks and yeah, I really don't want that to happen, but it happened before and good, forward-moving things came out of it for me. Things really do happen for a reason. So bring it on world...

But for now, I'm enjoying our moment; this moment.
How long is a moment- as long as the feeling lasts... as long as the feeling doesn't change or go away, same moment.
I love this moment. And I thank God for bringing the people into my life that he/she has and for removing others.

Fate has a thing about not being ignored, so I'm not really worried about ending up where and who I'm meant to end up with... I'm just trying to enjoy everything along the way and everything along this road leading me... wherever.

So follow your own heart and philosophy and gut and go down your own road... and thank God for the moment our roads are the same, or at least running parallel. And enjoy that moment, savor that moment when you find someone not only on your same road, but that moment when you look over and you see that person riding shotgun.

Come to California. Fall in love all over again. Fall in love forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment